Accounting and Bookkeeping Services in Toronto
Our mission is to provide reliable accounting and bookkeeping services in Toronto so you can spend more time focusing on your business. We will set up your monetary procedures precisely from the start, leaving no room for mistakes in your company’s financial bloodstream.
Without proper bookkeeping and accounting services from a Chartered Accountant in Toronto, you run the risk of hitting cash flow crunches and wasting time and money and missing opportunities. Our bookkeeping and accounting services in Toronto can help you manage your business, avoid tax preparation headaches, uncover hidden revenue streams, and generally make operating a company a lot less stressful. You can relax knowing you are well prepared for the future.
TRUTH IN BALANCE provides professional accounting and bookkeeping services to sole-proprietors, small and medium-sized companies. Our accounting and bookkeeping services in Toronto feature the following tasks:
- Invoices & Accounts Receivable
- Bank & Credit Card Accounts Reconciliation
- Payroll & WSIB Remittances
- Depreciation & CCA Schedules
- Inventory Management
- Expenses & Accounts Payable
- Cloud Accounting
- Bookkeeping catch-up & clean-up
- Financial Statements Preparation
From Chaos To Order
ADVANTAGES OF USING PROFESSIONAL BOOKKEEPING AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES IN TORONTO
- Free Up Valuable Time.
Stop spending your time on bookkeeping and accounting; use those precious hours to generate sales and make more money.
- Helps You Run Your Business Better.
- Good bookkeepers and accounting service providers prepare financial reports; better bookkeepers and accounting service providers teach you how to read and use that information to help you make smart financial choices.
- Helps You Find Profitability Traps.
TRUTH IN BALANCE can tell you how to earn and keep more money in your pocket. Profit margins are significant, and we can help you figure those out.
- Bookkeeping Is Not Easy.
Contrary to the marketing campaigns of accounting software companies, bookkeeping is a skill that takes time and effort to learn.
- Professional Bookkeeping Can Pay for Itself.
How? TRUTH IN BALANCE Accounting & Tax Services help you stay ahead of the tax curve by partnering with your team. Year after year, we find clients’ money by spotting incorrect charges, double billing, ancient recurring fees that should have been stopped ages ago, and finance and banking charges that are too high.